Friday, March 22, 2013
Monday, March 11, 2013
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
In the midst of the busy schedule of the people in Arkansas, having an own car is really a great relief since you need not wait for cabs, or any other public transportation just to bring you to places as soon as possible, especially, when work is concern. But cars also get tired and broken, especially when used regularly.
This is a great problem, particularly to those car-independent. When this happens, their cars need to be fixed right away. So where to go in times like this?
It is indeed not an easy task to look for a credible and efficient auto repairs shop. When there are wrong moves done while fixing your car, bigger problems might arise, resulting to a much longer period of time that you and your car will be away from one another. So for this not to happen, think first of the best auto repairs shop where you can entrust your car, let it get fixed, and have it back in just a couple of time.
In Arkansas, a lot of auto repairs shops exist, but how will you know if that is the best for you?
1. Check for their certificates- the presence of certificates will add to the credibility of the company. Also, check for the legal matters on their side, like business permits and the like. This will also heighten the credibility mark.
2. Look for them on the net- search for the auto repairs shop that you have been eyeing before doing a business with them. With their website, you can check first how this shop has been doing to its previous clients. It would be better if the website of the shop has the testimonial part where you can check the personal thoughts of their previous clients, so that from there you can have a basis on whether you will deal with them or not.
3. If in case you are already on the auto repairs shop proper, what you have to do is to first verify from them the steps that they will be doing on fixing your car for you to check their knowledge and confidence on the problem.
4. Ask referrals from friends and relatives- among all people, friends and relatives are the most credible people to ask about this. You may ask them on their experiences on different auto repairs shop and from there, try considering some.
5. Repairing experience of the employee- learn the basic information of the employees of the shop. This will be a background check on them for you to have a hold on them if in any case worst things happen. Also, know their length of service and how they work throughout that length of time. This will give you an idea on how they will be performing towards the repair of your car.
These are just few things to consider in terms of looking for the best auto repairs Rogers Ar shop. This might appear so tedious, but this will help. Remember, cars are expensive. You might not want to lose one just because of improper service.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Monday, July 9, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
Why Is My Check Engine Light On?
Kent Rylee Automotive Has Answers.
The Check Engine Light strikes fear into the hearts of some Rogers drivers and is totally ignored by just as many. Just what it means is a mystery to most of us in AR.
First, if your family car check engine light is flashing, that means that something is wrong that could cause severe damage to the catalytic converter or other components. Get that taken care of right away. If your check engine light is flashing, you shouldn’t drive at Rogers highway speeds, tow or haul heavy loads. Take it easy all the way to Kent Rylee Automotive in Rogers.
If the light is glowing steadily, you should keep an eye on it for a day or two. If the light doesn’t go off, schedule an appointment with your Rogers service advisor to get it checked out.
Some more information from Kent Rylee Automotive on how the Check Engine Light works may be informative. Most of your family car engine functions are controlled by a computer, not surprisingly, called an engine control computer. The computer is able to adjust many engine parameters for environmental conditions, engine condition and even the way you drive in Rogers.
In order to make these adjustments, the family car computer relies on a network of sensors to provide data. The computer knows the proper operating range for each sensor. When a sensor reading is out of range the computer runs some tests and may turn on the Check Engine Light.
The family car computer will also try to make adjustments to compensate for some readings. If it can do so, it’ll then turn off the Check Engine Light.
If the problem can’t be resolved then the light will remain on and you should get your family car looked at at Kent Rylee Automotive. Your considerate service technician will plug a scanner into the on-board diagnostic port and read the trouble code stored in the computer. The trouble code will give your Kent Rylee Automotive technician a starting place as he diagnoses the cause of the problem.
At Kent Rylee Automotive, we also offer battery service and check engine light diagnostic.
Give us a call
Kent Rylee Automotive 479.636.3333 2100 South 8th Street Rogers, AR 72756
At Kent Rylee Automotive in Rogers AR (72756) we install quality NAPA replacement parts. Give us a call at 479.636.3333 or visit us at www.kentrylee.com
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Have you ever had the experience of driving along a near empty road when suddenly, your tire goes flat? I have experienced it for quite a lot time actually, maybe a hobby of my car tires. Rogers Ar is the place where it usually happens. I don’t know why but my car tires seems to love being flat in Rogers.
I remembered one time when I was driving along Rogers and, suddenly, my tire goes flat. It was my first time, by the way, to experience that so, yeah, I got so nervous with just a flat tire (what more if it has been tires). Rogers Ar, though being one of the largest cities in the state, doesn’t have much people around that time whom I could ask for help so I felt worse. Good thing I have a friend living nearby, whom, after hearing my call for help, immediately came to my rescue. There are also many shops selling tires Rogers Ar has scattered around the whole city and so I easily had my car pumped up and ready to roll in no time.
Flat tires may sound as a little problem only but hey, it has caused accidents already so we better be ready when such an incident came. How could you be ready? Here are some tips in preventing the risk of it.
1. Make sure that your car’s tires are in good condition. There is no harm in being meticulous sometimes.
2. Perform regular air pressure checks.
3. Make sure that you have a well-pressured spare tire with you all the time.
These ways can prevent but what if one day you unfortunately had another flat tire or had your spare flat too? Here are some ways you could follow to avoid accidents when it happens:
1. Gradually decrease your speed to maintain your control on your car.
2. Find your way out of the traffic flow. Avoid making hasty moves. Slowly steer yourself to safety.
3.)Wait for help to arrive. Don’t force on fixing it up when you really don’t know how to, unless you are an “expert” on it. If you are in a busy highway, it is best to call a professional for help since cities have many auto repair shops that fix tires. Rogers Ar, for example, has many of it.
These are just some of the things that you could do when facing such situation. What’s best is to prevent it from happening in the first place. But for those who are like me, having Rogers-loving car tires, Rogers Ar should probably be avoided from now on. Otherwise, we should always have extra dollars to have it repaired by the shops for tires Rogers Ar has all around the city.